CSO places great importance on access to research relevant individuals for patients and the public. It produces its own publications and has also contributed to the development of UK-wide health research publications.
The following publications are available to download:
- Scotland’s Health Research Strategy (Investing in Research: Improving Health)
- Focus on Research summaries from CSO funded research
- Research Governance Framework for Health and Community Care
- Clinical Trial information publications
- Leaflet on the Use of Patient Data for Research
In addition it is a condition of CSO research funding that the findings of the research we fund should be made publicly available. As such we are a funder of Europe PubMed Central (originally UK PubMed Central).
Information on ongoing clinical research in the UK can also be found from: