This page contains the relevant forms and guidance documents required from grant application to final report stages of a project.
Please note that applications to CSO should be costed using the principles of AcoRD and that CSO meets part B research costs in its grants.
- Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form – must be completed by all applicants and submitted with all application forms
- Form 3 – Progress report form
- Form 4 – Final report form and guidance notes (Revised Dec 2013)
- Focus on Research summaries
- Form 5 – Acceptance of conditions of grant
- Form 6a – Application for Open Access publication costs
- Form 6b – Application for dissemination data sharing costs
- Form 7 – Start certificate for research grants
- Form 8 – Final statement of expenditure
- Standard Conditions of CSO Grants (updated November 2012)
- CSO Key words
All forms should be sent to: Chief Scientist Office, Scottish Government Health and Social Care Directorates, St Andrews House, Edinburgh, EH1 4DG
Electronic copies should be emailed to: CSOgrantapplications@scotland.gsi.gov.uk. The number of forms to be submitted is detailed in the guidance notes.